Hey, EMACS: First parameter, NAME, should be all caps Second parameter, SECTION, should be 1-8, maybe w/ subsection other parameters are allowed: see man(7), man(1)
NAMEkwave - A sound editor for KDE
SYNOPSISkwave [options] files...
DESCRIPTION"Kwave" is a simple sound editor for KDE. Its features include:
* simple cut, copy and paste functions
* simple filter design tools
* a small editor for additive synthesis
* labeling of signals
* some analysis functions such as Sonagram or Fourier Transformation
* internally uses 24 bit integer sample data
* free selectable sample rates
* support for editing of multi-channel files
* playback of multi-channel audio files (audio output will be mixed down to mono or stereo)
* extendible through an easy-to-use plugin interface
OPTIONSA summary of options are included below.
- Show summary of options.
- Show Qt specific options
- Show KDE specific options
- Show all options
- Show author information
- -v, --version
- Show version of program.
- Show license information
AUTHORKwave was written by Thomas Eschenbacher <Thomas.Eschenbacher@gmx.de>.
This manual page was written by Aurelien Jarno <email@example.com>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).