NAMEkdocker - puts everything to traybar
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the kdocker command.
kdocker is a program that puts every application to the system tray.
OPTIONSThese programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Show author information. Yup, about me.
- Suppress the warning dialog when docking non-normal windows (blind mode)
- Disable session management. KDocker will not attempt to redock this application when you relogin.
- Enable session management. KDocker will attempt to redock this application when you relogin. .B[default]
- Dock window that has the focus(active window).
- -i icon
- Custom dock icon.
- Show summary of options.
- Launch on startup
- Keep application window mapped (don't hide on dock)
- Dock when obscured
- -p secs
- By default, when the title of the application changes, it is ballooned from the system tray for 4 seconds. Works excellently with xmms
- Disable ballooning title changes (quiet)
- Remove this application from the task bar
- -v, --version
- Show version of program.
- -w wid
Window id of the application to dock
AUTHORkdocker was written by Girish Ramakrishnan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This manual page was written by Lorenzo Villani <email@example.com>, for the Ubuntu project (but may be used by others).