Hey, EMACS: The first parameter, NAME, should be all caps The second parameter, SECTION, should be 1-8, maybe with subsection Other parameters are allowed: see man(7), man(1) Please adjust this date whenever revising the manpage. Some roff macros, for reference: .nh disable hyphenation .hy enable hyphenation .ad l left justify .ad b justify to both left and right margins .nf disable filling .fi enable filling .br insert line break .sp <n> inse...
NAMEjhindexer - JavaHelp command line utility
jhindexer [ options ] [ file | folder ]
- Command-line options.
- JavaHelp system content file. If the argument is a folder, the folder is searched recursively for JavaHelp system content files.
DESCRIPTIONjhindexer creates a full-text search database used by the JavaHelp system full-text search engine to locate matches. You can use the jhsearch command to verify the validity of the database.
- -c file
- A configuration file name.
- -db dir
- The name of the database output folder. By default the output folder is named JavaHelpSearch and is created in the current folder.
- -locale lang_country_variant
- The name of the locale as described in java.util.Locale.For example: en_US (English, United States) or en_US_WIN (English, United States, Windows variant).
- -logfile file
- Captures jhindexer messages in a specified file. You can use this option to preserve jhindexer output on Win32 machines where the console window is dismissed after execution terminates.
- -nostop words
- Causes stop words to be indexed in the full-text search database.
- Displays verbose messages while processing.