NAMEjftp - a java based GUI file transfer client
JFtp is a graphical Java network and file transfer client. It
supports FTP using its own FTP API and various other protocols like
SMB, SFTP, NFS, HTTP, and file I/O using third party APIs. It
includes many advanced features such as recursive directory
up/download, browsing FTP servers while transferring files, FTP
resuming and queueing, browsing the LAN for Windows shares, and
more. Multiple connections can open at a time in a Mozilla-style
tabbed browsing environment.
- To just exectute JFTP, you just need to run
- But if you need to choose your Java Virtual Machine (JVM), you may have to run
- /usr/lib/jvm/jvm/bin/java /usr/share/java/jftp: ftp.jar where jvm is the JVM to use.
- To open with ftp: ftp.kernel.org listed:
- A fully qualified server URL.
AUTHORjftp was written by David Hansmann <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Kumar Appaiah <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).