Hey, EMACS: First parameter, NAME, should be all caps Second parameter, SECTION, should be 1-8, maybe w/ subsection other parameters are allowed: see man(7), man(1) Please adjust this date whenever revising the manpage. Some roff macros, for reference: .nh disable hyphenation .hy enable hyphenation .ad l left justify .ad b justify to both left and right margins .nf disable filling .fi enable filling .br insert line break .sp <n> insert n+1 emp...
NAMEjclicauthor - Editor of multimedia educational activities
SYNOPSISjclicauthor [OPTION]... [FILE]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page describes briefly the jclicauthor command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution. It contains only the description of the basic options.
For full manuals and documentation please visit:
projectestac.github.io/jclic and clic.xtec.cat
JClic is formed by a set of computer applications that are used for carrying out different types of educational activities: puzzles, associations, text exercises, crosswords... These activities are packed in projects. A project is formed by a set of activities and one or more sequences, which indicate the order in which they have to be shown. If you want to check about how JClic projects are, you should take a look at:
JClic Author is an authoring tool used to create and edit JClic project files, that should have extension *.jclic.zip. It is used also to export JClic activities to HTML5, ready to be published on the Internet and used with any modern browser without the need of Java. JClic Author can also create JClic project installers (files with extension *.jclic.inst) and generate HTML pages containing JClic Java applets.
- Show in a terminal some debug information for the application.
- ISO 639 code of the language used by JClic in system messages and menus, e. g.: "pt" to indicate Portuguese.
- Optional ISO 3166-1 code specifying a local variant of the language, e.g.: "BR" to indicate Brazilian Portuguese.
- An optional variable that can be used in conjunction with the preceding two, e.g.: "-language=ca -country=ES -variant=valencia" for the Valencian variant of Catalan.
- This option indicates if JClic must play or not system sounds.
- This option decides if JClic will compress images in order to make it to fit into the cells. Default is true.
- Java Look&Feel to be used by JClic. Possible values are default system metal motif and windows. Default is "system".
- This option allows to enable or disable the sounds in JClic.
- Preferred multimedia system: "JMF" for Java Media Framework or "QT" for QuickTime.
- -processZip file outFolder
- Exports a single JClic project (file with extension ".jclic.zip") into the specified output folder. Files on outFolder may be overwritten.
- -processZipFolder inFolder outFolder
Exports all JClic project files (files with extension ".jclic.zip")
located on inFolder (and its subdirectories) to outFolder.
Files on outFolder may be overwritten.
AUTHORSJClic was written by Francesc Busquets <email@example.com> for the Department of Education of the Government of Catalonia.
This manual page was initially written by José L. Redrejo Rodríguez
<firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project, and
continued by Francesc Busquets <email@example.com> (but may be
used by others).