Hey, EMACS: First parameter, NAME, should be all caps Second parameter, SECTION, should be 1-8, maybe w/ subsection other parameters are allowed: see man(7), man(1) TeX users may be more comfortable with the \fB<whatever>\fP and \fI<whatever>\fP escape sequences to invode bold face and italics, respectively.
NAMEiperender - Export Ipe document as bitmap or SVG
SYNOPSISiperender ( -png | -eps | -svg ) [ -page page ] [ -view view ] [ -resolution dpi ] [ -transparent ] [ -nocrop ] input-file output-file
iperender exports an Ipe document as a PNG bitmap, or as a figure in Encapsulated Postscript (EPS) or in SVG format. Options are:
- export as a PNG image
- export as an EPS figure
- export as an SVG figure
- -page page
- export this page from a multipage document.
- -view view
- export this view from a page with multiple views.
- -resolution dpi
- set resolution for exporting to PNG.
- make background transparent when exporting to PNG.
do not crop the page to the bounding box of the objects.
iperender respects the following environment variables:
- the directory where ipetoipe runs Pdflatex.
- the directory containing pdflatex and xelatex. If not set, they are searched for on the path.
set this to 1 for debugging output from iperender.