Man page generated from reStructuredText.
NAMEintel_gpu_top - Display a top-like summary of Intel GPU usage
intel_gpu_top intel_gpu_top [ parameters ]
DESCRIPTIONintel_gpu_top is a tool to display usage information of an Intel GPU. It requires root privilege to map the graphics device.
- -s [samples per second]
- number of samples to acquire per second
- -o [output file]
- collect usage statistics to [file]. If file is "-", run non-interactively and output statistics to stdout.
- -e [command to profile]
- execute a command, and leave when it is finished. Note that the entire command with all parameters should be included as one parameter.
- show usage notes
- intel_gpu_top -o "cairo-trace-gvim.log" -s 100 -e "cairo-perf-trace /tmp/gvim"
- will run cairo-perf-trace with /tmp/gvim trace, non-interactively, saving the statistics into cairo-trace-gvim.log file, and collecting 100 samples per second.
Note that idle units are not displayed, so an entirely idle GPU will only display the ring status and header.