Title: influxd Author: [see the "AUTHORS" section] Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.79.1 <http://docbook.sf.net/> Date: 11/15/2017 Manual: \ \& Source: \ \& Language: English
NAMEinfluxd - InfluxDB server daemon
influxd [command] [options]
influxd is the server daemon for InfluxDB.
These commands can be invoked using the influxd program. The default is run if the command parameter is skipped.
- Downloads a snapshot of a data node and saves it to disk.
- Displays the default configuration. This can also read an existing configuration file and output the default values for any missing fields. Default values and existing entries in a configuration file can be customized through environment variables.
- Uses backups to restore the metastore, databases, retention policies, or specific shards. The InfluxDB process must not be running during a restore.
- Runs the InfluxDB server. This is the default command if none is specified.
- Displays the InfluxDB version, build branch, and git commit hash.
Report bugs to the GitHub issue tracker m[blue]github.com/influxdata/influxdbm.
InfluxDB is written and maintained by InfluxData m[blue]influxdata.comm.
InfluxDB is released under the MIT license.
This man page is released under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.