Title: influxd-backup Author: [see the "AUTHORS" section] Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.79.1 <http://docbook.sf.net/> Date: 11/15/2017 Manual: \ \& Source: \ \& Language: English
NAMEinfluxd-backup - Downloads a snapshot of a data node and saves it to disk
influxd backup [options]
Downloads a snapshot of a data node and saves it to disk.
- The host to connect to and perform a snapshot of. Defaults to 127.0.0.1:8088.
- The database to backup. Required.
- The retention policy to backup. Optional.
- The shard id to backup. Optional. If specified, -retention <name> is required.
- Do an incremental backup since the passed in time. The time needs to be in the RFC3339 format. Optional.
Report bugs to the GitHub issue tracker m[blue]github.com/influxdata/influxdbm.
InfluxDB is written and maintained by InfluxData m[blue]influxdata.comm.
InfluxDB is released under the MIT license.
This man page is released under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.