Title: influx_stress Author: [see the "AUTHORS" section] Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.79.1 <http://docbook.sf.net/> Date: 11/15/2017 Manual: \ \& Source: \ \& Language: English
NAMEinflux_stress - Runs a stress test against one or multiple InfluxDB servers
Runs write and query stress tests against one or multiple InfluxDB servers to create reproducible performance benchmarks against InfluxDB.
- IP address and port of the database where response times will persist. This is not for specifying which database to test against. That option is located inside of the configuration file. The default is http://localhost:8086.
- The database where response times will persist. This is not for specifying which database to test against. See -db or the configuration file for that option. The default is stress.
- The retention policy where response times will persist. This is not for specifying which retention policy to test against. See the configuration file for that option. The default is an empty string which will use the default retention policy.
- The stress configuration file.
- Write the cpu profile to the path. No cpu profile is written unless this is used. This profiles influx_stress, not the InfluxDB server.
- The target database within the test system for write and query load.
- A comma separated list of tags.
- Use version 2 of the stress tool. The default is to use version 1.
Report bugs to the GitHub issue tracker m[blue]github.com/influxdata/influxdbm.
InfluxDB is written and maintained by InfluxData m[blue]influxdata.comm.
InfluxDB is released under the MIT license.
This man page is released under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.