httpcfg manual page. Copyright 2006 Novell Author: Miguel de Icaza (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NAMEhttpcfg - Mono Certificate Management for HttpListener
httpcfg [options] certificate
DESCRIPTIONThis tool is used to manage the certificates used by the HttpListener embeddable server class when the HttpListener is configured as an HTTPS server instead of an HTTP server.
You must select one of the possible actions: add, delete or list.
When adding a certificate (-add), you must provide the following information: a certificate (with the -cert flag) a Private Key file (with the -pvk argument, the filename is typically "key") and a port number (with the -port flag).
When deleting a certificate (-del or -delete) you need to provide the port number.
- Adds a new certificate/private key combination for being used at a given port by the HttpListener API.
- -del, -delete
- Deletes the certificates associated for the port specified (must be specified separatedly).
- List all known certificates.
- -port PORT
- Specifies the port to add certificates to, or remove certificates from.
- -pvk FILE
- Specifies the Private Key file.
- -cert CERT
- Specifies the certificate file to use.
httpcfg -add -port 8081 -pvk myfile.pvk -cert MyCert
For more details on creating the certificate file and the private key, see the following web page:
FILESThe certificates are stored in the ~/.mono/httplistener directory
AUTHORhttpcfg was written by Gonzalo Paniagua.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2006 Novell.
MAILING LISTSVisit lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-devel-list for details.
WEB SITEVisit www.mono-project.com for details
SEE ALSOmakecert(1), signcode(1), cert2spc(1)
The private key format: