NAMEhp-check-plugin - AutoConfig Utility for Plug-in Installation
DESCRIPTIONAuto config utility for HPLIP supported multifunction Devices for installing proprietary plug-ins.
SYNOPSIShp-check-plugin [OPTIONS] [USB bus:device]
- Install Plug-in through HP System Tray:
- -m (Default)
- Install Plug-in through hp-plugin:
- Download firmware into the device:
- This help information:
- -h or --help
- Set the logging level:
- -l<level> or --logging=<level> <level>: none, info*, error, warn, debug (*default)
- Run in debug mode:
- -g (same as option: -ldebug)
- Install plugin:
- $hp-check-plugin 001:002
- Install plugin and firmware:
- $hp-check-plugin -f 001:002
- -m and -p options can't be used together.
AUTHORHPLIP (HP Linux Imaging and Printing) is an HP developed solution for printing, scanning, and faxing with HP inkjet and laser based printers in Linux.
REPORTING BUGSThe HPLIP Launchpad.net site launchpad.net/hplip is available to get help, report bugs, make suggestions, discuss the HPLIP project or otherwise contact the HPLIP Team.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) 2001-15 HP Development Company, L.P.
This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you are welcome to distribute it under certain conditions. See COPYING file for more details.