Title: gvfs-info Author: Ondrej Holy <email@example.com> Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.79.1 <http://docbook.sf.net/> Date: 09/14/2017 Manual: User Commands Source: gvfs Language: English
NAMEgvfs-info - Show information about files
- gvfs-info [OPTION...] [LOCATION...]
gvfs-info is similar to the traditional ls utility, but using gvfs locations instead of local files: for example you can use something like smb://server/resource/file.txt as location.
File attributes can be specified with their gvfs name, e.g. standard::icon, or just by namespace, e.g. unix, or by '*' which matches all attributes. Several attributes or groups can be specified, separated by comma.
By default, gvfs-info shows all attributes.
The following options are understood:
- Prints a short help text and exits.
- Shows the version number and exits.
- Show writable attributes and their types.
- Show information about the filesystem on which the files reside.
- The attributes to get, specified as a comma-separated list of gvfs file attribute names.
- Don't follow symlinks.
On success 0 is returned, a non-zero failure code otherwise.
GIO file attributes