Title: gvfs-copy Author: Ondrej Holy <firstname.lastname@example.org> Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.79.1 <http://docbook.sf.net/> Date: 09/14/2017 Manual: User Commands Source: gvfs Language: English
NAMEgvfs-copy - Copy files
gvfs-copy [OPTION...] [SOURCE] [DEST]
- gvfs-copy [OPTION...] [SOURCE...] [DIRECTORY]
gvfs-copy is similar to the traditional cp utility, but using gvfs locations instead of local files: for example you can use something like smb://server/resource/file.txt as location.
The following options are understood:
- Prints a short help text and exits.
- Shows the version number and exits.
- Don't copy into DEST even if it is a directory.
- Show progress.
- Prompt before overwriting files.
- Preserve all attributes.
- Backup existing destination files.
- Never follow symlinks.
On success 0 is returned, a non-zero failure code otherwise.