NAMEgpgme-config - script to get information about the installed version of GPGME
SYNOPSISgpgme-config [--api-version] [--cflags] [--exec-prefix] [--get-gpg] [--get-gpgsm] [--host] [--libs] [--prefix] [--thread=pthread] [--version]
gpgme-config is a tool that is used to configure to determine
the compiler and linker flags that should be used to compile
and link programs that use GPGME. It is also used internally
to the .m4 macros for GNU autoconf that are included with GPGME.
gpgme-config accepts the following options:
- Print the currently installed API version of GPGME to standard output.
- Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a GPGME program.
- Print the exec prefix that was used to configure the GPGME build.
- Print the path to the gpg(1) binary used to configure the GPGME build.
- Print the path to the gpgsm(1) binary used to configure the GPGME build.
- Print host information.
- Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a GPGME program.
- Print the prefix that was used to configure the GPGME build.
- Switch for the --cflags and --libs options for the thread-enabled GPGME version.
Print the currently installed version of GPGME to standard output.
The GPGME library is written by many contributors, including Werner Koch, Marcus Brinkmann, Andre Heinecke, Justus Winter, and Karl-Heinz Zimmer.
This manual page page was written by Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
<firstname.lastname@example.org> and Daniel Leidert <email@example.com>
for the Debian distribution (but may be used by others).
Please report bugs to <bugs.gnupg.org>.
COPYRIGHTgpgme-tool is Copyright © 2015-2016 g10 Code GmbH License GPLv2+: GNU GPL version 2 or later <www.gnu.org/licenses>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.