NAMEgo - tool for managing Go source code
SYNOPSISgo command [arguments]
DESCRIPTIONThe Go distribution includes a command, named go, that automates the downloading, building, installation, and testing of Go packages and commands.
COMMANDSEach command is documented in its own manpage. For example, the build command is documented in go-build(1). The commands are:
- compile packages and dependencies
- remove object files
- run godoc on package sources
- print Go environment information
- run go tool fix on packages
- run gofmt on package sources
- download and install packages and dependencies
- compile and install packages and dependencies
- list packages
- compile and run Go program
- test packages
- run specified go tool
- print Go version
- run go tool vet on packages
SEE ALSOgo-build(1), go-clean(1).
This manual page was written by Michael Stapelberg <email@example.com>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others).