NAMEgnome-phone-manager - Manage your mobile phone
USAGEgnome-phone-manager [--identify=PORT] [--config=PORT] [-d|--debug] [--display=DISPLAY]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the gnome-phone-manager command.
gnome-phone-manager is a program created to allow you to control aspects of your mobile phone from your GNOME desktop.
- Current features include:
Runs in the background; indicates status on the panel notification area,
- Display on-screen alert when text message (SMS) arrives,
- Text message (SMS) sending facility with Evolution Addressbook integration,
- Sync phone clock with the computer's.
- -?, --help
- Show help options
- Show all help options
- Show GTK+ Options
- Show GStreamer Options
- Show model name of the phone connected to the given PORT which can be a Bluetooth address or a device file
- Write the configuration file for gnokii debugging of the phone connected to the given PORT which can be a Bluetooth address or a device file
- -d, --debug
- Enable debug
- X display to use
SEE ALSOHomepage: live.gnome.org/PhoneManager
AUTHORgnome-phone-manager was written by Bastien Nocera <email@example.com> and Edd Dumbill <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This manual page was written by Francesco Namuri <email@example.com> for the Debian project (but may be used by others).