GNOME Color Chooser - GTK+/GNOME desktop appearance customization tool Copyright (C) 2007-2008 Werner Pantke <firstname.lastname@example.org> This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied wa...
NAMEgnome-color-chooser - GTK+/GNOME desktop appearance customization tool
SYNOPSISgnome-color-chooser [options] [filename]
DESCRIPTIONGNOME Color Chooser is an application for customizing the appearance of the GNOME desktop.
Theme to open (*.gnomecc)
* change colors and sizes of GTK+ widgets
* colorize desktop icons
* configure installed GTK+ engines and let your current theme be drawn
by an installed GTK+ engine of your choice .SHOPTIONS GNOME Color Chooser follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Show a summary of options.
- Show GNOME Color Chooser's version.
- Start Engine Schema validator only.
- Other standard GTK+/GNOME options not listed here are also supported.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by
Werner Pantke <email@example.com> .