- Manages networks
gnmmanage [--help][-q][-quiet][--long-usage] [info] [create [-f format_name] [-t_srs srs_name] [-dsco NAME=VALUE]... ] [import src_dataset_name] [-l layer_name] [connect gfid_src gfid_tgt gfid_con [-c cost] [-ic inv_cost] [-dir dir]] [disconnect gfid_src gfid_tgt gfid_con] [rule rule_str] [autoconnect tolerance] [delete] [change [-bl gfid][-unbl gfid][-unblall]] gnm_name [layer [layer ...]].fi
The gnmmanage program can perform various managing operations on geographical networks in GDAL. In addition to creating and deleting networks this includes capabilities of managing network's features, topology and rules.
- Different information about network: system and class layers, network metadata, network spatial reference.
- Create network.
- -f format_name:
- Output file format name.
- -t_srs srs_name:
- Spatial reference input.
- -dsco NAME=VALUE:
- Network creation option set as pair name=value.
- import src_dataset_name:
- Import layer with dataset name to copy.
- -l layer_name:
- Layer name in dataset. If unset, 0 layer is copied.
- connect gfid_src gfid_tgt gfid_con:
- Make a topological connection, where the gfid_src and gfid_tgt are vertexes and gfid_con is edge (gfid_con can be -1, so the system edge will be inserted).
- -c cost -ic inv_cost -dir dir:
- Manually assign the following values: the cost (weight), inverse cost and direction of the edge (optional).
- disconnect gfid_src gfid_tgt gfid_con:
- Removes the connection from the graph.
- rule rule_str:
- Creates a rule in the network by the given rule_str string.
- autoconnect tolerance:
- Create topology automatically with the given double tolerance and layer names. In no layer name provided all layers of network will be used.
- Delete network.
- Change blocking state of network edges or vertices.
- -bl gfid:
- Block feature before the main operation. Blocking features are saved in the special layer.
- -unbl gfid:
- Unblock feature before the main operation.
- Unblock all blocked features before the main operation.
- The network to work with (path and name).
- The network layer name.
Mikhail Gusev firstname.lastname@example.org Dmitry Baryshnikov email@example.com