Automatically generated by Pod::Man 4.09 (Pod::Simple 3.35) Standard preamble: ========================================================================
NAMEOpenbox - standards compliant, fast, light-weight, extensible window manager.
DESCRIPTIONgdm-control lets you control gdm from within an X session. It enables you to change
GDM's behaviour for when you end the current sesson. For instance, you can tell
GDMto reboot, and then immediately log out of the current session, and the computer will be rebooted.
- Display some help and exit.
- Do nothing special when the current session ends.
- Shutdown the computer when the current session ends.
- eboot the computer when the current session ends.
- Suspend the computer when the current session ends.
- Log in as a new user (this works immediately).
AUTHORSOpenbox was written by Mikael Magnusson <firstname.lastname@example.org> and Dana Jansens <email@example.com>, aided by several contributors; for a full list read the file
This manual page was written by Nico Golde <firstname.lastname@example.org>
COPYRIGHTThis program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the
GNUGeneral Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version.
On Debian GNU/Linux systems, the complete text of the
GNUGeneral Public License can be found in `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL'.