- gcloud firebase test network-profiles - explore network profiles available for testing
gcloud firebase test network-profiles COMMAND [GCLOUD_WIDE_FLAG ...]
- RULE: Where to apply traffic shaping. The UP rule shapes the connection from the device to the internet. The DOWN rule shapes the connection from the internet to the device.
- DELAY: The delay in packet transmission, in ms.
- LOSS_RATIO: The ratio of packets dropped during transmission.
- DUPLICATION_RATIO: The ratio of packets duplicated during transmission.
- BANDWIDTH: The average packet transmission rate in kbits/s, as defined by the token bucket algorithm.
- BURST: The total size, in kbits, by which packets can exceed the bandwidth, as defined by the token bucket algorithm.
GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled, --verbosity. Run $ gcloud help for details.
COMMAND is one of the following:
Describe a network profile.
List all network profiles available for testing.
To list all network profiles which can be used for testing, run:
- $ gcloud firebase test network-profiles list
To view information about a specific network profile, run:
- $ gcloud firebase test network-profiles describe PROFILE_ID
These variants are also available:
- $ gcloud alpha firebase test network-profiles $ gcloud beta firebase test network-profiles