- gcloud deployment-manager deployments delete - delete a deployment
gcloud deployment-manager deployments delete DEPLOYMENT_NAME [DEPLOYMENT_NAME ...] [--async] [--delete-policy=DELETE_POLICY; default="delete"] [GCLOUD_WIDE_FLAG ...]
- DEPLOYMENT_NAME [DEPLOYMENT_NAME ...]
Return immediately and print information about the Operation in progress rather
than waiting for the Operation to complete. (default=False)
- --delete-policy=DELETE_POLICY; default="delete"
Delete policy for resources that will change as part of an update or delete.
delete deletes the resource while abandon just removes the resource
reference from the deployment. DELETE_POLICY must be one of:
GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled, --verbosity. Run $ gcloud help for details.
To delete a deployment, run:
- $ gcloud deployment-manager deployments delete my-deployment
To issue a delete command without waiting for the operation to complete, run:
- $ gcloud deployment-manager deployments delete my-deployment --async
To delete several deployments, run:
$ gcloud deployment-manager deployments delete my-deployment-one \
To disable the confirmation prompt on delete, run:
- $ gcloud deployment-manager deployments delete my-deployment -q
These variants are also available:
- $ gcloud alpha deployment-manager deployments delete $ gcloud beta deployment-manager deployments delete