- gcloud beta projects undelete - undelete a project
gcloud beta projects undelete PROJECT_ID [GCLOUD_WIDE_FLAG ...]
(BETA) Undeletes the project with the given project ID.
- There is no project with the given ID.
- The active account does not have Owner or Editor permissions for the given project.
ID for the project you want to undelete.
GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled, --verbosity. Run $ gcloud help for details.
The following command undeletes the project with the ID example-foo-bar-1:
- $ gcloud beta projects undelete example-foo-bar-1
See support.google.com/cloud/answer/6251787 for information on creating or deleting projects from the Google Cloud Platform Console.
This command is currently in BETA and may change without notice. These variants are also available:
- $ gcloud projects undelete $ gcloud alpha projects undelete