- gcloud beta compute networks update - update a Google Compute Engine network
gcloud beta compute networks update NAME [--bgp-routing-mode=MODE | --switch-to-custom-subnet-mode] [GCLOUD_WIDE_FLAG ...]
(BETA) gcloud beta compute networks update is used to update Google
Name of the network to operate on.
At most one of these may be specified:
The target BGP routing mode for this network. MODE must be one of:
- Cloud Routers in this network advertise subnetworks from all regions to their BGP peers, and program instances in all regions with the router's best learned BGP routes.
- Cloud Routers in this network advertise subnetworks from their local region only to their BGP peers, and program instances in their local region only with the router's best learned BGP routes.
Switch to custom subnet mode. This action cannot be undone.
- At most one of these may be specified:
GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled, --verbosity. Run $ gcloud help for details.
This command is currently in BETA and may change without notice. These variants are also available:
- $ gcloud compute networks update $ gcloud alpha compute networks update