- gcloud beta compute networks create - create a Google Compute Engine network
gcloud beta compute networks create NAME [--bgp-routing-mode=MODE; default="regional"] [--description=DESCRIPTION] [--range=RANGE] [--subnet-mode=MODE] [GCLOUD_WIDE_FLAG ...]
(BETA) gcloud beta compute networks create is used to create virtual
Name of the network to create.
- --bgp-routing-mode=MODE; default="regional"
The BGP routing mode for this network. If not specified, defaults to regional.
MODE must be one of:
- Cloud Routers in this network advertise subnetworks from all regions to their BGP peers, and program instances in all regions with the router's best learned BGP routes.
- Cloud Routers in this network advertise subnetworks from their local region only to their BGP peers, and program instances in their local region only with the router's best learned BGP routes.
An optional, textual description for the network.
Specifies the IPv4 address range of legacy mode networks. The range must be
specified in CIDR format:
This flag only works if mode is legacy (cloud.google.com/compute/docs/vpc/legacy
Using legacy networks is **not recommended**, given that many newer Google Cloud Platform features are not supported on legacy networks. Please be advised that legacy networks may not be supported in the future.
The subnet mode of the network. If not specified, defaults to AUTO.
MODE must be one of:
- Subnets are created automatically. This is the recommended selection.
- Create subnets manually.
- Create an old style network that has a range and cannot have subnets. This is not recommended for new networks.
GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled, --verbosity. Run $ gcloud help for details.
This command is currently in BETA and may change without notice. These variants are also available:
- $ gcloud compute networks create $ gcloud alpha compute networks create