- gcloud beta compute instance-groups unmanaged delete - delete Google Compute Engine unmanaged instance groups
gcloud beta compute instance-groups unmanaged delete NAME [NAME ...] [--zone=ZONE] [GCLOUD_WIDE_FLAG ...]
(BETA) gcloud beta compute instance-groups unmanaged delete deletes
$ gcloud beta compute instance-groups unmanaged delete \
example-instance-group-1 example-instance-group-2 \
The above example deletes two instance groups, example-instance-group-1 and example-instance-group-2, in the us-central1-a zone.
- NAME [NAME ...]
Names of the instance groups to delete.
Zone of the instance groups to delete. If not specified and the
compute/zone property isn't set, you may be prompted to select a
To avoid prompting when this flag is omitted, you can set the compute/zone property:
- $ gcloud config set compute/zone ZONE
A list of zones can be fetched by running:
- $ gcloud compute zones list
To unset the property, run:
- $ gcloud config unset compute/zone
Alternatively, the zone can be stored in the environment variable CLOUDSDK_COMPUTE_ZONE.
GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled, --verbosity. Run $ gcloud help for details.
This command is currently in BETA and may change without notice. These variants are also available:
- $ gcloud compute instance-groups unmanaged delete $ gcloud alpha compute instance-groups unmanaged delete