- gcloud beta compute forwarding-rules delete - delete forwarding rules
gcloud beta compute forwarding-rules delete NAME [NAME ...] [--global | --region=REGION] [GCLOUD_WIDE_FLAG ...]
(BETA) gcloud beta compute forwarding-rules delete deletes one or
- NAME [NAME ...]
Names of the forwarding rules to delete.
At most one of these may be specified:
If set, the forwarding rules are global.
Region of the forwarding rules to delete. If not specified, you may be prompted
to select a region.
To avoid prompting when this flag is omitted, you can set the compute/region property:
- $ gcloud config set compute/region REGION
A list of regions can be fetched by running:
- $ gcloud compute regions list
To unset the property, run:
- $ gcloud config unset compute/region
Alternatively, the region can be stored in the environment variable CLOUDSDK_COMPUTE_REGION.
- At most one of these may be specified:
GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled, --verbosity. Run $ gcloud help for details.
This command is currently in BETA and may change without notice. These variants are also available:
- $ gcloud compute forwarding-rules delete $ gcloud alpha compute forwarding-rules delete