- gcloud app versions delete - delete a specified version
gcloud app versions delete VERSIONS [VERSIONS ...] [--service=SERVICE, -s SERVICE] [GCLOUD_WIDE_FLAG ...]
- VERSIONS [VERSIONS ...]
The versions to delete (optionally filtered by the --service flag).
- --service=SERVICE, -s SERVICE
If specified, only delete versions from the given service.
GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled, --verbosity. Run $ gcloud help for details.
To delete a specific version of a specific service, run:
- $ gcloud app versions delete --service myService v1
To delete a named version across all services, run:
- $ gcloud app versions delete v1
To delete multiple versions of a specific service, run:
- $ gcloud app versions delete --service myService v1 v2
To delete multiple named versions across all services, run:
- $ gcloud app versions delete v1 v2
This variant is also available:
- $ gcloud beta app versions delete