- gcloud alpha services enable - enables a service for consumption for a project
gcloud alpha services enable [SERVICE ...] [--async] [GCLOUD_WIDE_FLAG ...]
(ALPHA) This command enables a service for consumption for a project.
- To see a list of available services for a project, run:
- $ gcloud alpha services list --available
More information on listing services can be found at: cloud.google.com/service-usage/docs/list-services and on disabling a service at: cloud.google.com/service-usage/docs/enable-disable
- [SERVICE ...]
The name of the service(s) to enable.
Display information about the operation in progress, without waiting for the
operation to complete.
GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled, --verbosity. Run $ gcloud help for details.
To enable a service called my-consumed-service on the current project, run:
- $ gcloud alpha services enable my-consumed-service
To run the same command asynchronously (non-blocking), run:
- $ gcloud alpha services enable my-consumed-service --async
This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you will have to apply for early access and have your projects registered on the API whitelist to use it. To do so, contact Support at cloud.google.com/support These variants are also available:
- $ gcloud services enable $ gcloud beta services enable