- gcloud alpha resource-manager folders undelete - undelete a folder
gcloud alpha resource-manager folders undelete FOLDER_ID [GCLOUD_WIDE_FLAG ...]
(ALPHA) Undeletes the folder with the given folder ID.
- There is no folder with the given ID.
- The active account does not have Owner or Editor permissions for the given folder.
- When the folder to be undeleted has the same display name as an active folder under this folder's parent.
ID for the folder you want to undelete.
GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled, --verbosity. Run $ gcloud help for details.
The following command undeletes the folder with the ID 3589215982:
- $ gcloud alpha resource-manager folders undelete 3589215982
This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you will have to apply for early access and have your projects registered on the API whitelist to use it. To do so, contact Support at cloud.google.com/support