- gcloud alpha resource-manager folders delete - delete a folder
gcloud alpha resource-manager folders delete FOLDER_ID [GCLOUD_WIDE_FLAG ...]
(ALPHA) Delete a folder, given a valid folder ID.
- There is no folder with the given ID.
- The active account does not have permission to delete the given folder.
- The folder to be deleted is not empty.
ID for the folder you want to delete.
GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled, --verbosity. Run $ gcloud help for details.
The following command deletes a folder with the ID 123456789:
- $ gcloud alpha resource-manager folders delete 123456789
This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you will have to apply for early access and have your projects registered on the API whitelist to use it. To do so, contact Support at cloud.google.com/support