- gcloud alpha projects undelete - undelete a project
gcloud alpha projects undelete PROJECT_ID [GCLOUD_WIDE_FLAG ...]
(ALPHA) Undeletes the project with the given project ID.
- There is no project with the given ID.
- The active account does not have Owner or Editor permissions for the given project.
ID for the project you want to undelete.
GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled, --verbosity. Run $ gcloud help for details.
The following command undeletes the project with the ID example-foo-bar-1:
- $ gcloud alpha projects undelete example-foo-bar-1
See support.google.com/cloud/answer/6251787 for information on creating or deleting projects from the Google Cloud Platform Console.
This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you will have to apply for early access and have your projects registered on the API whitelist to use it. To do so, contact Support at cloud.google.com/support These variants are also available:
- $ gcloud projects undelete $ gcloud beta projects undelete