- gcloud alpha projects delete - delete a project
gcloud alpha projects delete PROJECT_ID [GCLOUD_WIDE_FLAG ...]
(ALPHA) Deletes the project with the given project ID.
- The project specified does not exist.
- The active account does not have Owner permissions for the given project.
ID for the project you want to delete.
GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled, --verbosity. Run $ gcloud help for details.
The following command deletes the project with the ID example-foo-bar-1:
- $ gcloud alpha projects delete example-foo-bar-1
See support.google.com/cloud/answer/6251787 for information on creating or deleting projects from the Google Cloud Platform Console.
This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you will have to apply for early access and have your projects registered on the API whitelist to use it. To do so, contact Support at cloud.google.com/support These variants are also available:
- $ gcloud projects delete $ gcloud beta projects delete