- gcloud alpha organizations describe - show metadata for an organization
gcloud alpha organizations describe ORGANIZATION_ID [GCLOUD_WIDE_FLAG ...]
(ALPHA) Shows metadata for an organization, given a valid organization ID.
- The organization specified does not exist.
- The active account does not have permission to access the given organization.
ID for the organization you want to describe.
GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled, --verbosity. Run $ gcloud help for details.
The following command prints metadata for an organization with the ID 3589215982:
- $ gcloud alpha organizations describe 3589215982
This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you will have to apply for early access and have your projects registered on the API whitelist to use it. To do so, contact Support at cloud.google.com/support These variants are also available:
- $ gcloud organizations describe $ gcloud beta organizations describe