- gcloud alpha iam roles undelete - undelete a custom role from an organization or a project
gcloud alpha iam roles undelete ROLE_ID [--organization=ORGANIZATION] [GCLOUD_WIDE_FLAG ...]
(ALPHA) This command undeletes a role. Roles that have been deleted for
This command can fail for the following reasons:
- The role specified does not exist.
- The active user does not have permission to access the given role.
The id of the custom role to undelete. For example: CustomRole. You must also
specify the --organization or --project flag.
The organization of the role you want to undelete.
GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled, --verbosity. Run $ gcloud help for details.
To undelete a role of an organization, run:
- $ gcloud alpha iam roles undelete --organization 1234567 viewer
To undelete a role of a project, run:
- $ gcloud alpha iam roles undelete --project myproject viewer
This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you will have to apply for early access and have your projects registered on the API whitelist to use it. To do so, contact Support at cloud.google.com/support These variants are also available:
- $ gcloud iam roles undelete $ gcloud beta iam roles undelete