- gcloud alpha firebase test network-profiles - explore network profiles available for testing
gcloud alpha firebase test network-profiles COMMAND [GCLOUD_WIDE_FLAG ...]
(ALPHA) A network traffic profile consists of a set of parameters to
- RULE: Where to apply traffic shaping. The UP rule shapes the connection from the device to the internet. The DOWN rule shapes the connection from the internet to the device.
- DELAY: The delay in packet transmission, in ms.
- LOSS_RATIO: The ratio of packets dropped during transmission.
- DUPLICATION_RATIO: The ratio of packets duplicated during transmission.
- BANDWIDTH: The average packet transmission rate in kbits/s, as defined by the token bucket algorithm.
- BURST: The total size, in kbits, by which packets can exceed the bandwidth, as defined by the token bucket algorithm.
GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled, --verbosity. Run $ gcloud help for details.
COMMAND is one of the following:
(ALPHA) Describe a network profile.
(ALPHA) List all network profiles available for testing.
To list all network profiles which can be used for testing, run:
- $ gcloud alpha firebase test network-profiles list
To view information about a specific network profile, run:
- $ gcloud alpha firebase test network-profiles describe PROFILE_ID
This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you will have to apply for early access and have your projects registered on the API whitelist to use it. To do so, contact Support at cloud.google.com/support These variants are also available:
- $ gcloud firebase test network-profiles $ gcloud beta firebase test network-profiles