- gcloud alpha deployment-manager operations - commands for Deployment Manager operations
gcloud alpha deployment-manager operations COMMAND [GCLOUD_WIDE_FLAG ...]
(ALPHA) Commands to list, examine, and wait for long-running operations.
GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
COMMAND is one of the following:
(ALPHA) Provide information about an operation.
(ALPHA) List operations in a project.
(ALPHA) Wait for all operations specified to complete before returning.
To view the details of an operation, run:
- $ gcloud alpha deployment-manager operations describe operation-name
To see the list of all operations, run:
- $ gcloud alpha deployment-manager operations list
To wait for an operation to complete, run:
- $ gcloud alpha deployment-manager operations wait operation-name
This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you will have to apply for early access and have your projects registered on the API whitelist to use it. To do so, contact Support at cloud.google.com/support These variants are also available:
- $ gcloud deployment-manager operations $ gcloud beta deployment-manager operations