- gcloud alpha billing projects describe - show detailed billing information for a project
gcloud alpha billing projects describe PROJECT_ID [GCLOUD_WIDE_FLAG ...]
(ALPHA) This command shows billing info for a project, given its ID.
- The project specified does not exist.
- The active user does not have permission to access the given project.
Specify a project id.
GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled, --verbosity. Run $ gcloud help for details.
To see detailed billing information for a project my-project, run:
- $ gcloud alpha billing projects describe my-project
This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you will have to apply for early access and have your projects registered on the API whitelist to use it. To do so, contact Support at cloud.google.com/support This variant is also available:
- $ gcloud beta billing projects describe