Automatically generated by Pod::Man 4.09 (Pod::Simple 3.35) Standard preamble: ========================================================================
NAMEgcjh - - generate header files from Java class files
DESCRIPTIONThe "gcjh" program is used to generate header files from class files. It can generate both
JNIheader files, as well as stub implementation files which can be used as a basis for implementing the required native methods. It is similar to "javah" but has slightly different command line options, and defaults to
OPTIONSSee "javah" for a full description; this page only lists the additional options provided by "gcjh".
- -add text
- Insert text into class body.
- -append text
- Append text after class declaration.
- -friend text
- Insert text as a "friend" declaration.
- -prepend text
- Insert text before start of class.
Compatibility options (unused)
- -td DIR
- Unused compatibility option.
- Print help text, then exit.
- Print version number, then exit.
- Pass argument to the Java runtime.