NAMEFreeHDL-V2CC - A VHDL to C++ converter.
SYNOPSISfreehdl-v2cc [OPTION] ... [FILE] ...
FreeHDL is a parser/compiler/simulator suite for the hardware description language VHDL. VHDL'93 as well as VHDL'87 files are supported.
FreeHDL-V2CC translates the original VHDL source FILEs into C++.
- -o FILE
- Write C++ generated code to FILE.
- Dry run.
- Emit register code.
- Enable verbosity.
- Emit debugging code.
- Emit CDFG code.
- -l LIBNAME
- Use LIBNAME as the WORK library, default is the "." library directory.
- Allows invisible default bindings from WORK.
- --depend FILE
- Write dependency information to FILE.
- -m FILE
- Emit the main() file C++ code to FILE.
- -L VHDLLIB
- Path to VHDL library root directory. Within this directory the compiler search for a file named v2cc.libs. The mapping file v2cc.libs translates library unit names to directories. Note that more than one VHDLLIB may be provided.
- The variable V2CC_LIBRARY_PATH consists of ":" separated filenames. In addition to the environment variable, you can use the "-L libdir" command line option with v2cc. The directories specified with "-L" are added in front of the ones specified by V2CC_LIBRARY_PATH. In the final library path, they appear in the same order as on the command line.
SEE ALSOgvhdl(1), freehdl-config(1), v2cc.libs(5)
AVAILABILITYThe latest version of FreeHDL can always be obtained from www.freehdl.seul.org
REPORTING BUGSKnown bugs are documented within the BUGS file. If your report addresses a parser related topic then contact Marius Vollmer <firstname.lastname@example.org>. If it is related to the code generator or compiler then send an email to Edwin Naroska <email@example.com>. If your are not sure send it to Edwin. He will take care of forwarding your report to the appropriate recipient.
COPYRIGHTEdwin Naroska © 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.