NAMEflogtool - foolscap log tool
DESCRIPTIONflogtool is an interface to the logging capabilities in the python-foolscap package.
The available options are described below.
- follow logs of the target node
- Make a .tac file which will record all logs to a given directory.
- Make a .tac file which will record all incidents to a given directory
- Dump the logs recorded by 'flogtool gather'.
- Produce a new file with a subset of the events from another file.
- View the logs through a web page.
AUTHORflogtool is a tool that ships with foolscap, created by Brian Warner.
This manual page was written by Stephan Peijnik <email@example.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).