Title: flatpak uninstall Author: Alexander Larsson <email@example.com> Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.79.1 <http://docbook.sf.net/> Date: 08/31/2017 Manual: dxg-app uninstall Source: flatpak Language: English
NAMEflatpak-uninstall - Uninstall an application or runtime
- flatpak uninstall [OPTION...] [REF...]
Each REF arguments is a full or partial indentifier in the flatpak ref format, which looks like "(app|runtime)/ID/ARCH/BRANCH". All elements except ID are optional and can be left out, including the slashes, so most of the time you need only specify ID. Any part left out will be matched against what is installed, and if there are multiple matches an error message will list the alternatives.
By default this looks for both installed apps and runtime with the given NAME, but you can limit this by using the --app or --runtime option.
Normally, this command removes the ref for this application/runtime from the local OSTree repository and purges and objects that are no longer needed to free up disk space. If the same application is later reinstalled, the objects will be pulled from the remote repository again. The --keep-ref option can be used to prevent this.
If all branches of the application/runtime are removed, this command also purges the data directory for the application.
Unless overridden with the --user or the --installation option, this command updates the default system-wide installation.
The following options are understood:
- Show help options and exit.
- Keep the ref for the application and the objects belonging to it in the local repository.
- Updates a per-user installation.
- Updates the default system-wide installation.
- Updates a system-wide installation specified by NAME among those defined in /etc/flatpak/installations.d. Using --installation=default is equivalent to using --system.
- The architecture to uninstall, instead of the architecture of the host system.
- Only look for an app with the given name.
- Only look for an runtime with the given name.
- Don't uninstall related extensions, such as the locale data.
- Print debug information during command processing.
- Print OSTree debug information during command processing.
- Print version information and exit.
$ flatpak --user uninstall org.gnome.GEdit