Title: flatpak make-current Author: Alexander Larsson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.79.1 <http://docbook.sf.net/> Date: 08/31/2017 Manual: flatpak make-current Source: flatpak Language: English
NAMEflatpak-make-current - Make a specific version of an app current
- flatpak make-current [OPTION...] APP BRANCH
When a new branch is installed it will automatically be made current, so this command is often not needed.
Unless overridden with the --user or --installation options, this command changes the default system-wide installation.
The following options are understood:
- Show help options and exit.
- Update a per-user installation.
- Update the default system-wide installation.
- Updates a system-wide installation specified by NAME among those defined in /etc/flatpak/installations.d. Using --installation=default is equivalent to using --system.
- The architecture to install for.
- Print debug information during command processing.
- Print version information and exit.
$ flatpak --user make-current org.gnome.GEdit 3.14