Title: flatpak build-update-repo Author: Alexander Larsson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.79.1 <http://docbook.sf.net/> Date: 08/31/2017 Manual: flatpak build-update-repo Source: flatpak Language: English
NAMEflatpak-build-update-repo - Create a repository from a build directory
- flatpak build-update-repo [OPTION...] LOCATION
After this command, LOCATION can be used as the repository location for flatpak add-repo, either by exporting it over http, or directly with a file: url.
The following options are understood:
- Show help options and exit.
- A title for the repository, e.g. for display in a UI. The title is stored in the repository summary.
- A default branch for the repository, mainly for use in a UI.
- Sign the commit with this GPG key. This option can be used multiple times.
- GPG Homedir to use when looking for keyrings
- Generate static deltas for all references. This generates from-empty and delta static files that allow for faster download.
- Remove unreferenced objects in repo.
- Only keep at most this number of old versions for any particular ref. Default is -1 which means infinite.
- Print debug information during command processing.
- Print OSTree debug information during command processing.
- Print version information and exit.