Title: flatpak build-commit-from Author: Alexander Larsson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.79.1 <http://docbook.sf.net/> Date: 08/31/2017 Manual: flatpak build-commit-from Source: flatpak Language: English
NAMEflatpak-build-commit-from - Create new commits based on existing one (possibly from another repository)
- flatpak build-commit-from [OPTION...] DST-REPO DST-REF...
This command is very useful when you want to maintain a branch with a clean history that has no unsigned or broken commits. For instance, you can import the head from a different repository from an automatic builder when you've verified that it worked. The new commit will have no parents or signatures from the autobuilder, and can be properly signed with the official key.
The following options are understood:
- Show help options and exit.
- The (local) repository to pull the source branch from. Defaults to the destination repository.
- The branch to use as the source for the new commit. Defaults to the same as the destination ref, which is useful only if a different source repo has been specified.
- The source repostory is not trusted, all objects are copied (not hardlinked) and all checksums are verified.
- One line subject for the commit message. If not specified, will be taken from the source commit.
- Full description for the commit message. If not specified, will be taken from the source commit.
- Run appstream-builder and to update the appstream branch after build.
- Don't update the summary file after the new commit is added. This means the repository will not be useful for serving over http until build-repo-update has been run. This is useful is you want to do multiple repo operations before finally updating the summary.
- Create new commit even if the content didn't change from the existing branch head.
- Sign the commit with this GPG key. This option can be used multiple times.
- GPG Homedir to use when looking for keyrings
- Print debug information during command processing.
- Print OSTree debug information during command processing.
- Print version information and exit.
$ flatpak build-export ~/repos/gnome-calculator/ ~/build/gnome-calculator/ org.gnome.Calculator
Commit: 9d0044ea480297114d03aec85c3d7ae3779438f9d2cb69d717fb54237acacb8c Metadata Total: 605 Metadata Written: 5 Content Total: 1174 Content Written: 1 Content Bytes Written: 305