Title: flarq Author: [see the "AUTHORS" section] Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.79.1 <http://docbook.sf.net/> Date: 04/03/2017 Manual: \ \& Source: \ \& Language: English
NAMEflarq - ARQ data transfer utility for fldigi
Flarq (fast light automatic repeat request) is a file transfer application that is based on the ARQ specification developed by Paul Schmidt, K9PS. It is capable of transmitting and receiving frames of ARQ data via fldigi, as well as MultiPSK on Windows.
Long options begin with two hyphens and are handled by flarq. The option names may be abbreviated to any unambiguous substring, and the option argument may be separated from the name by a space or equals sign, as per getopt(3).
Short options begin with a single hyphen and are passed directly to FLTK. They may be abbreviated only as indicated.
- Set the ARQ protocol. May be either lqfldigirq or lqmultipskrq. Defaults to lqfldigirq.
- Set the ARQ TCP server address. Defaults to lq127.0.0.1rq. HOSTNAME may be any node name string accepted by getaddrinfo(3).
- Set the ARQ TCP server port. Defaults to lq7322rq. PORT may be any service name string accepted by getaddrinfo(3).
- Enable debugging messages.
- Print version information and exit.
- Print build information and exit.
- Print options summary and exit.
Standard FLTK options
-bg, -background COLOUR
- Set the background colour.
-bg2, -background2 COLOUR
- Set the secondary (text) background colour.
-di, -display DISPLAY
- Specifies the X server to connect to; see X(7).
-dn, -dnd or -nodn, -nodnd
- Enable or disable drag and drop copy and paste in text fields.
-fg, -foreground COLOUR
- Set the foreground colour.
-g, -geometry GEOMETRY
- Set the initial window size and position. Flarq may not honour this option.
- Start flarq in iconified state. Flarq may not honour this option.
-k, -kbd or -nok, -nokbd
- Enable or disable visible keyboard focus in non-text widgets.
-na, -name CLASSNAME
- Set the window class. Defaults to lqFlarqrq.
-ti, -title WINDOWTITLE
- Set the window title. Defaults to lqflarq - <callsign>rq.
Additional UI options
- Set the widget font and (optionally) size. Defaults to lqsans:12rq.
- The main settings file.
The following directories are used to interface with MUAs such as Sylpheed:
- Stores incoming email messages.
- Stores outgoing email messages.
- Stores sent email messages.
The following directories are used for ARQ file transfer:
- Stores received files.
- Stores files to be transmitted.
- Stores transfer logs.
- * There are no command line arguments to override the default configuration file and ARQ and Mail directories.
Flarq web site: www.w1hkj.com/flarq_main.html
Fldigi web site: www.w1hkj.com/Fldigi.html
Sourceforge project page: sourceforge.net/projects/fldigi
ARQ specification by Paul Schmidt, K9PS: www.w1hkj.com/FlarqHelpFiles/ARQ2.pdf
Flarq was written by David Freese, W1HKJ.
This manual page was written by Stelios Bounanos <sb[at]enotty(dot)net>.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later.