NAMEfile2brl - manual page for file2brl (liblouisutdml) 2.6.0
SYNOPSISfile2brl [,OPTION/] [,inputFile/] [,outputFile/]
DESCRIPTIONTranslate an xml or a text file into an embosser-ready braille file. This includes translation into grade two, if desired, mathematical codes, etc. It also includes formatting according to a built-in style sheet which can be modified by the user.
If inputFile is not specified or '-' input is taken from stdin. If outputFile is not specified the output is sent to stdout.
- -h, --help
- display this help and exit
- -v, --version
- display version information and exit
- -f, --config-file
- name a configuration file that specifies how to do the translation
- -b, --backward
- backward translation
- -r, --reformat
- reformat a braille file
- -T, --text
- Treat as text even if xml
- -t, --html
- html document, not xhtml
- -p, --poorly-formatted
- translate a poorly formatted file
- -P, --paragraph-line
- treat each block of text ending in a newline as a paragraph. If there are two newline characters a blank line will be inserted before the next paragraph
- -C, --config-setting
- specify particular configuration settings They override any settings that are specified in a config file
- -w --writeable-path
- path for temp files and log file
- -l, --log-file
- write errors to file2brl.log instead of stderr
AUTHORWritten by John J. Boyer.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2013 ViewPlus Technologies, Inc. and JJB Software, Inc. License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>.
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for file2brl is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and file2brl programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info liblouisutdml
should give you access to the complete manual.