Hey, EMACS: First parameter, NAME, should be all caps Second parameter, SECTION, should be 1-8, maybe w/ subsection other parameters are allowed: see man(7), man(1)
NAMEdesmume-glade - Nintendo DS emulator
SYNOPSISdesmume-glade [options] files...
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the desmume-glade program
desmume is a Nintendo DS emulator running homebrew demos and commercial games.
OPTIONSThese programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Loads savegame from slot NUM
- Use software colour conversion during OpenGL screen rendering. May produce better or worse frame rates depending on hardware.
Select available 3d emulation:
- 0 = 3d disabled
- 1 = internal desmume software rasterizer (default)
- 2 = osmesa or gtkglext opengl (if available, depending on compilation options, see desmume --help)
- Disables the 60 fps limiter
- Enable the ARM9 GDB stub on the given port
- Enable the ARM7 GDB stub on the given port
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- -v, --version
- Show version of program.
INPUTMouse cursor acts as stylus, mouse click replaces stylus touch.
Keyboard can be configured and by default works as follows:
- F1-F10 load savegame from slot 1-10
- Shift+F1-F10 save game to slot 1-10
- Non-keypad arrows act as d-pad
- z = A
- x = B
- a = Y
- s = X
- q = L
- w = R
- Enter = START
- Left Shift = SELECT
- Backspace = LID
Desmume accepts joystick events, which can be configured by user.
AUTHORdesmume was written by DeSmuME team (sourceforge.net/projects/desmume
This manual page was written by Pascal Giard <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).