NAMEczap - a program to process channels.conf files.
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the czap commands.
czap is a program to process a channels.conf file.
OPTIONS <channel name>
- -a adapter_num
- use given adapter (default 0)
- -f frontend_id
- use given frontend (default 0)
- -d demux_id
- use given demux (default 0)
- -c conf_file
- read channels list from 'file'
- produce human readable output
- -n channel_num
- use given channel number
- exit after tuning
- -c conf_file -l
- list channel names in channels.conf file -r set up /dev/dvb/adapterX/dvr0 for TS recording
print this help text
This manual page was written by Uwe Bugla <firstname.lastname@example.org>.