NAMEcolormgr - Color Manager Testing Tool
colormgr [ --verbose ] [ --version ]
This manual page documents briefly the colormgr command.
colormgr allows an administrator to view and change color profile to device mappings.
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Show summary of options.
This program takes commands with a variable number of arguments.
- Create a device
- Create a profile
- Deletes a device
- Deletes a profile
- Add a profile to a device that already exists
- Gets the default profile for a device
- Returns all the profiles that match a qualifier
- Inhibits colour profiles for this device
- Makes a profile default for a device
- Enables or disables the device
- Sets the device kind
- Sets the device model
- Sets the device serial
- Sets the device vendor
- Find a device from the device ID
- Find a device with a given property value
- Find a profile from the profile ID
- Find a profile by filename
- Gets all the color managed devices
- Gets all the color managed devices of a specific kind
- Gets all the available color profiles
- Gets a reading from a sensor
- Gets all the available colour sensors
- Get a standard colourspace
- Copies an .icc file into the correct per-user directory and shows information about the imported profile.
- Sets extra properties on the profile
- Locks the colour sensor
- Sets one or more sensor options
This manual page was written by Richard Hughes <firstname.lastname@example.org>.